Image Map

10.31.2009

I'm Actually Really Not Sorry [at all]

I'm sorry. I'm sorry I care more about sleep than my beauty. I'm sorry I can't hold it together all the time. I'm sorry I find learning from adults more intriguing than listening to the petty drama of teenage life. I'm sorry kids bring me joy I can't comprehend. I'm sorry I don't have a boyfriend. I'm sorry I enjoy acting out Christ's story for months. I'm sorry I don't hate all the homework we're given and don't complain about it constantly. I'm sorry I live far away from everyone else and have to pay for my own gas. I'm sorry my parents want me to spend SOME time at home. I'm sorry I try to give people a reason to go to work and serve a hateful human population. I'm sorry I like to bowl. I'm sorry I find EspaƱol to be the most beautiful language in the world. I'm sorry I like being noticed (pride. a huge fault.) I'm sorry I like alone-time at times. I'm sorry I try to be friends with people who are "different". I'm sorry I'm loud. I'm sorry I like Disney Channel. I'm sorry I love love stories. I'm sorry I don't curse. I'm sorry I've never kissed a boy. I'm sorry I'm not a size 2 or even 4. I'm sorry I don't play your sport. I'm sorry I don't have a fancy house (like you'd even know). I'm sorry I've had crushes on "weird" guys before. I'm sorry I don't wear bikinis. I'm sorry I have an odd taste in music. I'm sorry I can't sing well. I'm sorry I go to Southeast. I'm sorry I like to keep the money I earn and ask for people to pay me back. I'm sorry I like Facebook too much. I'm sorry I am different.
I am sorry I am me.

No comments:

Post a Comment