Image Map

3.22.2015

Week 3 of "7" - Media

Since I wasn't using Internet last week except for work/school purposes, I typed this blog post out on a Word document. And never saved it. And my computer freaked out. So here's the gist...

For the week I gave up 7 forms of media: texting, Internet, Netflix/TV, movies, music, social media, and apps (except for my alarm and camera). It was much easier than I imagined it would be. It was also really inconvenient not to be able to text people - I had to either call or email if I wanted to get ahold of them. I was hoping at the end of this week I could have told you, "Oh I spent SO much time with Jesus because I wasn't filling my open hours with Facebook, Instagram, email, Twitter, texting, repeat." But that wasn't true because it was my photography show week, and I was busier than I could have ever imagined. I'm actually very thankful last week was media week, because being able to leave my phone in my room almost the entire day allowed me to focus on the things I needed to do.

You're welcome for the boring blog post.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment