Image Map

5.15.2015

10 Funnest Things I Did in College

That I remember/talk about. And yes, at the moment I'm probably forgetting some of them (not because I was intoxicated, but because four years is a long time to remember things). And I know "funnest" is not a "real word".

In no particular order...

1. Rode on top of a car in a car wash. In October.

2. Climbed a giant hamburger on the outside of a restaurant. 

3. Jumped into a freezing lake in front of the Swiss Alps.

4. Participated in a national preaching competition.

5. Asked a random man (named Romeo/Ervin) in Italy to kiss me on the cheek.

6. Sang "Wagon Wheel" led by Italian musicians in a bar in Rome.
(no photo available)
7. Acted in a fast food commercial.

8. Hanglided in Switzerland.

9. Ran 13.1 miles for fun.

10. Drove to Gatlinburg, snuck into a hotel pool, and swam for an hour.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment