Image Map

7.08.2009

J5 Residence

Today I spent the day at the Jenkins 5 residence. First, Juli, Bobby, and Alex picked me up and we headed to Wendy's for lunch with Mr. Big Daddy Jenkins. YUM! Then we drove over to Renaissance Fun Park to do a little go-kart riding, laser tag, and arcade games. The trip got cut a little short when Bobby and Alex ran into each other during laser tag, and Alex sliced a little one in his forehead...

So we left and got 1/2 priced Sonic drinks. Again, Jules paid, and she ordered me a strawberry slush. It was good until the chunks started coming up my straw..


We headed back to the Jenkins house, and we lounged around watching Wipeout. VERY comical! Then Jules started making a dinner she had found from Sandra Lee on the food network. We had incredible cheese bread and pretty spicy noodles and sausage stuff.. the recipe is here, and extremely recommended!!

I really enjoyed just cooking with Juli. There's not a whole lot of cooking done around my house (and that's fine!), so it was fun to learn how to do a few things and use a few tools... just a little more preparation for Danielle as a mom time! LOL

OH YES! We also had peach dessert... Recipe here. It was delicious! It was peaches in peach sauce, covered with crumbled graham crackers, covered with vanilla ice cream, covered with homemade whipped cream. With my lack of a liking for peach flavored things, I didn't want to try it, but I did.. and it was worth a sigh of contentment ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment