Image Map

7.08.2009

Who Even Knows

Life's been crazy lately. Feels like I've been PMSing on a constant basis... Don't know really what's going on.

Actually I do.

Everyone needs to feel loved. Every girl needs to feel loved. Every teenage girl needs to feel loved.

Deep inside, I know I'm loved beyond recognition. Loved by my Saviour, loved by my family, loved by those around me... but sometimes it just doesn't feel like it.

It's insane, I know. But I've learned that it's normal. Girls seek validation and worth from other people, and that's exactly what I do. I determine people's love for me by how much they tell me I mean to them, and how much they seem to want to be around me. Juli recently told me, "Don't go looking for your worth in people, things, or relationships... Always know that no matter what... you are worth more than you will ever know..."

It's incredible how much we allow other people's reactions to us determine where our emotions are. I'm trying to learn how to be content with how HE views me.

No comments:

Post a Comment