Image Map

8.05.2009

DR - Day 3

July 24, 2009
I woke up a tad sore this morning (6:30!). We ate a delicious breakfast of eggs & bacon then headed to the work site. For some reason I was really excited and ready to dig. I did work really hard and was a BEAST if I do say so myself...
Now I'm resting after lunch. Woo-boy I'm hurting!
--------------------------------------------
Second session of digging? No likey so much. It was HOT and I barely got anything accomplished. Agh. Oh well.
I took a nice shower and now I'm waiting for dinner then BOWLING.
Note:
I'm having a much better time. I'm so glad God has blessed me with a better attitude. I often think about Juli and Bobby and if they safely got to Cuba. I miss her a whole bunch! Can't wait to talk to her ASAP and see her in less than 9 days... ♥
--------------------------------------------
I just love nights here. We always do something fun! Tonight we headed off to bowling after dinner! It was so fun... pictures, bowling, cheap dt. coke, laughs. I'm finally glad I'm here ☺.
The lanes were NICE! Soon after we began game #1, the lights dimmed down and we glow-bowled. Steph and I had a blast taking pics, and I just loved hanging around new friends!
Then the girls played a fun game not to be revealed... ;)
Anyways, here's some random things about the trip:
-Throw toilet paper in trash, not toilet.
- Wear bug spray EVERYWHERE.
- Crazy driving.
- Loud people in streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment